Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Here I am again!

It really feels nice to be back again! My blog has been dosing off to sleep for..a year I guess. Well I've really been busy for the past months, though its not really tooo busy. It's just that, this blog has been out of my priorities. Brutally honest, but that's actually the real reason. And as of now, yes, there are lots of stuff in my mind that I want to write off.

And one of those is the new boss that I have now. Not actually a boss, just a superior whom I'm taking orders from. Anyway, its still called a boss. He's the type who doesn't know what he do not want! Confusing? Actually am also confused..harhar. It's like, the boss, wants the "me" to do "that thing" in "that way." So the "me" tried the best she can to come up with "that thing" in "that way". But when she's finally done, and excitedly shown it to the boss, he says that's not what he wants. So, the "me" reasoned out, but "that thing" is the same as "that way". "I followed the basic rules, the accepted standards, the specified procedures." But the boss firmly replied. "That's not what I want." So the "me" tried all the means she know for "that thing" to be "that way" but still to no avail.

Right then, the "me" asked her friends and colleagues, who are then experts on "that thing". And they said its actually ok, and in fact good. So she told their feedback to the Boss, but he simply said. "No, I'm the Boss, and its not the same." Aaaargggh! What does he want then. It seems he's sending out the message: find out what "I" do not want. I couldn't find it out myself either. Whew..I'm getting tired of this boss. Actually, I don't want to waste my time and be of service to someone who doesn't know what he really wants and what he do not want but well, this is part of "the path". And I need to be here be on "where I want to be."

Anyway, I'll take it then as a challenge. To find out, "what He do not want, and eventually find out what he wants. That is, to make "that thing in that "that way." This is just but an "alley" that I have to pass through to be "where I want to be."

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

salllyyy..ur backkk!!! hehehe..long time no balita..balik na sa blogging bhe t bako n ako updated sa indo...

iyo baga, dakulaon n si gab..daraga na..hehehe...sbi ngani ni maidz gari n dw gurang gurang...

o sia, ingat n lng pirmi dyan. drop by ka n lng pirmi s blog ko pag may time ka..

ingats. miss u too! :)

Dukha Ako said...

Yup its realy part of life and of work....that's the beauty should be in term of working but in terms of boss who does not know what he wants or does not know what he does not wants; I call it not beauty but HELL instead...why Hell no one has that attitude of knowing not what he wants or he does not know what he wants. Such a phatetic outcome of mind, "I can say hell yah bustard, make your mind leave in nothingness instead and begin as baby instead, that would might help you what you want to know and what you realy want."

LOLs sorry non sense comment ko!

nice said...

hi sally! good to see you back in the blogging world! i can just imagine the hard time you must go through just to guess what your boss wants and what he doesn't. here's hopin' maliwanagan na ang boss mo soon, hehe.

already added your blog to my link list. teecee pirmi jan. miz ya!