Monday, July 06, 2009

Been Tagged!

Am still waiting for the time to clock in, so meanwhile let me just take my time to answer these mind-boggling questions..lolz..This if from lyn.

A. Attached or single? Single..by choice
B. Best friend? UP THERE
C. Cake or pie? PIE
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? Money..haha
F. Favorite color? Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H. Hometown? Bigaa Legazpi City!!
I. Favorite indulgence? reading and reading!!
J. January or July? January
K. Kids? Nah yet
L. Life isn’t complete without? W/out God, family, freinds
M. Marriage date? someday perhaps..haha..
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? None
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges. Need vit c..
P. Phobias? Not actually phobia, moderate fear only-raattts!!
Q. Quotes? Sow what you want to reap!
R. Reasons to smile? Knowing that I'm LOVED unconditionally!!
S. Season of choice? Christmas season! Haha..tama ba?
T. Tag 5 people. I'm tagging Yona, talie, Peach, Yeng, Nayz
U. Unknown fact about me? Hmm..better be left unsaid..haha..
V. Vegetable? anything green
W. Worst habit? Im a certified procastinator..and I hate it!
X. X-ray or ultrasound? hmm..ultrasound
Y. Your favorite foods? pizza,vegetable salad,kahit ano basta nakakain..hehe..
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio

No comments: