Friday, August 10, 2007

August 11, 2007

My gracious..what's happening to me??!! I can't seem to concentrate on what I should do! Its true, so many things to do so little done! Aaaarggh! It is said that life is like juggling balls while you are walking. You must keep it in balance or else, one of the balls, or even all of the balls will eventually fall. Its really difficult to juggle my responsibilities especially when it comes to my family. Aside from being the ate de pamilya, there is also the responsibility as the budget planner, menu planner, bread winner, cook, sister, confidante, teacher..and a lot more! But of course, there is always the delight of being there for my family though at times..whew..its really hard. Yet, it's up to me how I'll handle and balance those. All it takes is practice, practice and practice! Who knows, this might be a preparation for me for a bigger and more complicated tasks..like..ummm..handling a bigger family? Hehe..not yet..and not now.

Anyway..back to work..later..

No comments: